Weather and Time

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A BLOG!

Hi I am Sarah. I am going to tell you the story on how I got my blog.

Mom asked Erika what she wanted for Christmas. Erika said she wanted a few things, But one of the things was a blog. So a few days after Christmas mom started asking Erika these questions
and Erika soon realized that mom was making a blog for her. Not long after me and Anna started asking for a blog, So Anna got a blog. Then like 3weeks later I got a blog. YES!

So that's how it happened and I like it that way.( Just to tell you some times I will act like a news reporter). Got to go. BYE!

7 comments:

  1. here you are! I was waiting for you! I always read your mom blog, so I already know a little about you and your sisters, now I will have the pleasure to hear from you directly.

    Welcome!

    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I can't wait until I write more and get comments. Do you have any kittens? my sister says you love kittens. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb is alergic to cats, but I wish I could have one. Dogs are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sarah, I am so glad we can hear from you now. I read your moms blog all the time, and love hearing about you and your sisters! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I love your blog. I well follow it every day. With love.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very sorry but to tell you the truth.......
    I am kind of scared of dogs. I've been bit by
    one. Except I am not scared of very calm ones.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Comments by People Who Care