Weather and Time

Thursday, November 29, 2012

How I spent my Thanksgiving Vacation:)

             HOW I SPENT MY THANKSGIVING VACATION

Well, on Wednesday, my Mother cooked, me and Alli figured out an idea to make a movie..:)We pretty much did that all day, and played some other things.
On Thursday, in the morning, we watched the Thanksgiving Parade. I liked most of it, sadly I -
did not see Santa on his sleigh. Me and Alli had to chase a rooster back to the yard. We also saw
a Justin Bieber commercial! It was funny.... After the parade, a Dog show came on,-
Alli loved that! While I was in the back room, I heard that the Voronenkl's were over, we all went to the Dining room, held hands, and prayed. Most of the kids- 
ate outside, and the adults ate inside. Somehow outside, we got in an acorn fig-
ht, after a while my Dad joined the game. He taught me how to whistle through
an acorn shell, I am still learning... my Dad can do it really loudly! We gave the-
kids wheel barrel rides.  Me, Erika, and Aundrea played Basketball! That was  fun! Then me, Erika, Mark, Alli, and Aundrea played with the chickens. We tried to play an Indian type game, but that did not work out...:( We got on the teeter tater and kind of did an acorn fight. Mark wanted to make something on the tree. He never finished it, because he had to leave. But we said we would finish it next time. After that, it was a little quiet, besides the fact that Anna was watching football. Then we watched 'Miracle on thirty fourth Street'! In color! It was our second time watching it in color. Around the ending of the movie, I was on the computer.:)Then we all went to bed, after watching the Bonus Feat-  
ures.
Friday, we got up at 6:00am. And left to go shopping! We would definitely NOT go shopping at midnight. We went to Walmart first, I got three presents for people there..We went to Hobby Lobby next, I got two presents there(all my Ch-
ristmas shopping is done.. except one person...), Me and Anna got played a nasty trick...something that had to do with trunks opening..heard a confession,
then we went to the mall. We looked around the mall, and had an early lunch. 
Fun! We got home, then we had family over. Mt brother: Marcus, my sister-in-
law:Ivy, their children: Will, Charlie, and Olivia! I showed Charlie the chickens,
he fed them some chicken feed. I went inside and played 'Dominian' with Alli, Erika, and Marcus. It is a card game. A while after that, another part of the family came over. My brother: Tim, my sister-in-law: Emily, their children: Jo-
ey, Chris, and Ilsa! Me, Erika, Tim, and Marcus played spades. Me and Erika w-
ere a team, and Marcus and Tim were on another team. We did not finish the game, because Marcus had to leave. So we decided that we would finish the ne-
xt time they came. Emily helped Mom get a lot of decorating done! After they le-
ft, since it was Friday night, we watched 'Prince of Persia'(Alli's choice). 
On Saturday we tried to make a Ginger bread barn, it kind of broke part...I wra-
pped some presents Friday and Saturday. We have our Christmas tree up! We kind of rested, and that night me and Alli played 'Scene it'! Erika joined later.
Then we went to sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Alright folks, so that is how I spent my Thanks...giving...weekend..:)

sorry the paragraphs kind of mess up...:( 

5 comments:

Comments by People Who Care